If your OneNote complains that your notebook can't be shared because MS has some problem.......

This is rare condition, but sometimes OneNote for Windows 10 complains that your notebook can't be shared because there's something from Microsoft side. And you have no idea where and why.

In this case(as I experienced), log in to OneDrive web page(https://onedrive.live.com). And I'm sure that MS will ask you to prove you're not a bot(but why?). I proved myself by confirming a PIN number vis SMS.

Hey Microsoft, though my wife complains that I'm like an A.I.(artificial intelligence)-installed robot, I'm more human than a bot. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

PostgreSQL vs. SQLite: read & write in multithreaded environment

The start was humble. I needed to cache some data, and I thought just push them to database table and give index, and the rest will be datab...

Popular in Code{nested}